miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Post #3 : My Favourite Gadget

There is not doubt that is my skate, its like a third leg.  🛹🛹🛹🛹

I remember when i bought it, i saved money from a littles jobs that i had and i went to a skate store for assembled it. It was about 3 years ago.

Now it looks older but i still using it to move within the city, my skate saves me time when i must go to a place that i forgot to go 😅😅😅😅😅

Usually i use my board almost every day, when i have to buy bread, when i go to visit grandma, when i want to take break and you know, its cool. Nothing difficult, nothing from another planet just ride up on these 4 wheels and lets go.

I like skate because its gives me some freedom, puts me in another temporal line, is like if i could be a comet going across a huge monsters called "Cars". 

Life without my board seems like a slow motion movie, the wind on my face definitely doesn't feel the same.

4 comentarios: