miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

Post 2: Why did you choose yout study program?

When i was a tiny potato 🥔, i dreamed about to be a doctor👨‍⚕️, but it idea was turning into a distant dream. So, i thought a lot of possibilities. Finally in 2016 i decided to start an enginner program, it was Informatic and computation civil enginner in the UTEM. That wasn't an error at all, but i didn't finish it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

KIÑE PEWEN
After that i really didn't think about another program to star. I waited 2 years until i realized that the Geography program🌎🌎🌎 was made for me 😊😊😊. Maybe one of the big reason why started the geography program is that my root are from the earth, im not a citizen, im a Mapuche boy and im proud of this.

I fell so good in the university, i have passed fun times and my classmate are so freaking cool.

Now, my goal is change the ambiental law, lets save the native forrest. IM NOT A HIPPIE OK?

1 comentario: